This page explains how to return goods to Prickly Pear and a little bit of legal information.
Returns (or Exchange)
Important: We can only accept returns of goods if they are in 'as new' condition and in their original packaging.
- The first step in the process is to phone or e-mail us within 7 days of receiving the goods to obtain a reference number for your return. The contact information is on the bottom of this and every web page.
- We will then e-mail you a returns form that you will need to fill in. It is important that you include your reference number on this form. If you would rather exchange the goods as opposed to returning, let us know which product you would like instead on this form
- Place the appropriate returns address on the package as listed below. We receommend that you copy and paste the correct address to your preferred desktop application, print and attach it to the returns package. If you are in the UK, use the 'UK' address otherwise use the 'Rest of World' address.
35 Heathfield Road
Rest of World:
Avenida Marina Española 13
- We advise you to send the package using Recorded Delivery and please do retain the Post Office receipt. Please note that return items are sent at your expense. Please also note we cannot refund or exchange the item(s) without first receiving them
- When we receive the goods we will e-mail you to confirm your request has been processed by Prickly Pear's staff. You will receive your money back via a refund on the credit card you used to purchase the goods. If you are exchanging item(s) you will be charged for those in a separate transaction and the goods dispatched. Please note you are responsible for the additional shipping costs.
Returning of Presents
If you wish to return a present that was purchased for you by someone else we regret to inform you that we can only refund the purchaser. If you wish to exchange the goods you would then be charged for the new item.
The legal ownership of those goods transfers to the purchaser from Prickly Pear when full payment is received. The purchaser has seven days in which to decide whether they wish to keep the goods.
If the goods are returned to Prickly Pear by the purchaser this constitutes a cancellation of that order (or part of that order). Prickly Pear will issue a full refund (excluding postage) for the goods assuming, as mentioned earlier, they are returned in 'as new' condition in the original packaging.